(1) “Acr Repairs was called to repair my 30 years old Amana fridge/Freezer and Anthony Moran managed to get it working again even though the fault was in the internal wiring, He would not give up and i am very impressed by his patience and professionalism. He was recommended to me by a friend and i in turn highly recommended him”
Sept 2012.~Eva Kruthhoffer, Kensington
(2) “Just like to add to the positive feedback. Anthony came the same day that I telephoned him, gave me an accurate E.T.A. and fixed our 14 year old Maytag for a very reasonable price. Can’t say fairer than that. Cheers”
Sept 2013.~Phil, Wimbledon
(3) “All together a fantastic experience. Anthony got our FF up and working where others had failed ( and had diagnosed a different problem). He was unfailingly professional at every level and would recommend him without hesitation”
June 2013.~Blinda, Wansworth/London
(4) “We are so pleased we found Acr Repairs. Anthony was extremely professional and efficient. He managed to fix the fridge there and then, had the parts with him, is extremely knowledgeable about Maytag, thoroughly impressed and highly recommend him!”
Aug 2013.~JBevan, Saffron Walden
(5) “Our Amana American Fridge Freezer was not working and after attempts by two separate engineers who rewired a part incorrectly and failed to find the problem, we still were stuck with a non-functioning unit. Then we found Anthony. His knowledge of the machine, quiet confidence and determination to solve the problem was very reassuring. He found six separate faulty parts, all of which he had the spares for in his van and we have a fully functioning Fridge Freezer again”
Feb 2013.~John & Debbie, London, SW10
(6) “Same day response to repair Amana Fridge Freezer. Serious fault located immediately. Leak in coil repairing by obtaining and replacing the following day. Am now a satisfied customer with fully functional Fridge Freezer. Very efficient courteous service”
March 2013.~Mrs Joseph, London NW8
(7) “Anthony arrived the same day & fixed the problem with our 10year old Amana fridge freezer. Terrific service many thanks”
April 2013.~Anna & Phillip, Tadworth/Surrey
Maytag fridge/freezer repair
(8) “All together a fantastic experience. Anthony got our FF up and working where others had failed ( and had diagnosed a different problem). He was unfailingly professional at every level and would recommend him without hesitation.”
June 2013.~bindytennis, Slough Source Yell.com
Excellent Repair of Amana Fridge Freezer
(9) “I rang the owner of the business, Anthony Moran, to book a service visit for a 1995 Amana Fridge Freezer which had a fault and was tripping the electric switches in the house – we had no power! Anthony arrived on time and dealt efficiently and cleanly with a difficult job. The appliance was in a very difficult location atop an unusually high platform base and had to be carefully manhandled out onto the dining room floor. Anthony coped with this cheerfully. His diagnostic instincts were spot on and his bill extremely reasonable. He stayed until the job was complete, leaving after 10pm. Throughout he was polite and friendly. I would certainly use him again, without hesitation.”
August 2013.~RevLittleVenice, London Source Yell.com
Admiral fridge freezer
(10) “Our 11 year fridge freezer was causing the electricity in the house to trip, as the defrost heater had failed to work. We googled Admiral fridge freezers repairs and came across ACR Repairs.
Anthony let us know he was busy offered us someone else, but we told him we were happy to wait a couple of days, so he could fit us in.
He arranged to come at 5 pm and when I came home at approx 6 15, did not see a van. This was because he had already came fixed the part, cleaned up and left.
He kept to his word re timescales, his fixed call out fee was fair and I would have no issues in recommending him
David- Iver Heath
May 2014.~Davidver, London Source Yell.com
(11) “The engineer – Anthony came the following morning and knew immediately what was wrong. He was very knowledgeable and experienced and informed me he specialised in Amana and Maytag.
He explained to me what was wrong and showed me the defective parts. Even though he spent more than an hour at our house as I asked him to check on the ice maker as well, he only charged me the same call-out fee. Very trustworthy and definitely worth recommending
Oct 2014.~AJB24, London Source Yell.com
Highly recommended expert service
(12) “Called ACR to check some commercial fridges that I needed fixing ASAP. The engineer was knowledgable and came out promptly. Despite the fact that such commercial repairs are needed urgently, the engineer was very reasonable and did not take advantage of my needs. Was lovely to deal with an understanding person, who fixed both fridges in under the time estimated. Will be using ACR again for all future needs and will definately recommend them to others. Thank you.
June 2015.~Lee_AJ, London Source Yell.com
Genius Amana refrigerator expert
(13) “Anthony is a genius! My Amana fridge freezer wasn’t working. Fearing the worst as its 15 years old Anthony fixed it in no time. Replacing three parts He knows his stuff. He explained exactly what was wrong with it and the work required to get it up and running again which he did in 2.5 hours. His charges are very reasonable and he is honest. Can’t recommend him highly enough
Aug 2015.~MrsBerger, London Source Yell.com
(14) “I have a 25 year old Admiral fridge that wasn’t cooling the main cabinet, while the freezer compartment was getting temperatures as low at -25 degrees. I found a repair company who, on two visits, failed to find the problem and then wanted me to order parts that I knew wouldn’t solve the problem. Then, I found Anthony on the internet. He came the same day and within an hour had discovered what the problem was, a slow-running freezer compartment fan motor. A spray of WD40 on the fan bearing and it was sorted! I was absolutely delighted. No wasted parts bought and a very reasonable call-out fee. If you have an Admiral fridge and need an expert, Anthony is your man. I couldn’t praise him more highly.
Sept 2015.~Tim, London, SE24
(15) “Just wanted to say what a lucky find Anthony was last week! Having woken up to all electrics tripped we eventually found the problem to be our 11
year old Amana. Never having had a thing wrong with it I didn’t know where to turn for repair so I just googled Amana Fridge Repair and rang the first
number – ACR. After describing the problem Anthony felt pretty sure he knew what the cause was. He carries replacement parts on his van so I
decided to wait for him and not bother to find a local firm. His customer feedback really reassured me that is why I want to add to it. He kept me
fully informed all day of his journey and arrived at 5.15pm. He was gone by 6pm and worth every penny. I now have his sticker in my fridge and will
call again should anything else happen.
Aug 2016.~K, Brentwood, Essex
see more reviews here